Want us to help you with anything?
Request a Call back

This field is required Only alphabetes are allowed
This field is required Only alphabetes are allowed
Please enter valid number
Please enter valid email
Please select product type
Please enter valid pincode

Thank you for your request.

Your reference number is CRM

Our executive will contact you shortly

Documents Required

Valid documents to establish identity & address proof

A. Identity and Address proof
Arms License issued by State/Central Government of India authorities  
Freedom fighter’s pass issued by Ministry of Home affairs, Government of India with photograph of applicant  
Pension payment order/book/Card issued by State/Central Government of India. Of any dept of State/Central Govt.
Printed Ration Card with Photograph of applicant.  
House hold Card with photograph issued by Govt of Andhra Pradesh  
ID card with photograph issued by Govt of Jammu and Kashmir  
Bank Pass Book with photograph issued by SBI and its subsidiaries or Nationalised Banks  
Photo Social Security Card (Smart Card) issued by Central/State Govts or Union territories.  
B. Only Identity Proof
Original letter of introduction from existing bank With attested photograph of applicant.Either on letter head or under office seal of the Bank and signed by the Bank Officer stating his name and designation
Driving License – Book type or laminated & embossed With or without signature of the applicant.
Voter Identity Card It can also be accepted as Age proof for senior citizen subject to age mentioned on Card matches with Date of Birth declared by the customer.
Employee Identity Card ID cards of Public Ltd Co or Private ltd Co or Central/State Govt. Depts / Depts/ bodies/Defence/Public Sector Unit/Banks. Specific approval from RSM-TASC will be required for accepting ID card of other entities.
PAN Card Issued by Income Tax Authorities
Defence Dependent’s card Issued by Commanding Officer of Station Head Quarters
Ex-Service Man Card Issued by Zilla Sainik Boards
Bar Council/Indian Medical Association Card/Senior Citizen Card Issued by respective Councils / Associations
PIO Booklet for returning NRIs Verified Pages with details of customer, photograph & validity to be taken.
MAPIN card Issued by authorized agents of SEBI
C. Only Address Proof
Introduction by an existing customer as address proof Introduction by a customer who has a satisfactory operative account (Refer Note-1 below) with the Bank would be acceptable in lieu of address proof subject to certain conditions (Refer Note- 2 below).
Note1: Satisfactory account means an account satisfying following conditions:

Account should be at least 12 months old. No debit of Quarterly Average Balance (QAB) charges in the previous two calendar quarters.Not more than 5 cheques returns in last calendar quarter– (inclusive of inward, outward, Outstations and transfer cheques).
Note2: Conditions:
AOFs where introduction is provided should be counter signed by SM/BOM/BM irrespective of grade on Page 3 of AOF.RPC has to verify that introducer’s account is a satisfactory account on the above parameters.Introduction by Bank @ Campus/Easy Pay account holders and Second holder of a joint account holder is not acceptable.RPC will verify whether introduction provided is acceptable on the aforesaid conditions and if not acceptable will reject the account-opening request.
Latest Electricity Bill Not older than 3 months
Certificate from the postal office confirming address of applicant Either on letterhead or under office seal and signed by Post Master/Assistant Post Master.
Original Letter from Employer certifying the residential address of applicant. Signature of the employee has to be attested on the letter. Letters from Public Ltd Co or Private ltd Co or Central/State Govt. Depts/bodies/Defence Dept. or Public Sector Units/Banks. Specific approval from RSM-TASC will be required for accepting letters from others. The letter should be either on letterhead or issued under office seal/stamp and signed by the Head/ officer in charge.
Telephone bills from any telephone service providers and mobile service providers. Not older than 3 months.
Consumer gas connection card/book/Pipe Gas bill (same as electricity bill) Along with receipt for gas supply not older than 3 months or with due entry for gas supply
Certificate from the ward/equivalent rank officer, maintaining election roll, certifying address of the applicant Either on letterhead or under office stamp/seal and signed by the officer.
Lease/ Leave and License Agreement Only registered and valid lease or leave and license agreement along with a utility bill not older than 3 months in the name of the landlord.
Post Office Savings Pass Book  
Statement of account or Pass Book of a scheduled commercial bank with entries of at least last 3 months  
Premium Receipt from any life insurance company Receipt of last premium paid depending on the periodicity of payment (monthly/qtly/half yearly/yearly). Copy of premium notice to be attached in case the next premium is already due on the date of account opening.
Certificate by Village Extension Officer (VEO)/Village Head or equal rank officers Issued either on letter head or under office seal
Domicile Certificate with communication address and photograph Issued by Dist Collector/Deputy Commissioner/Dist Magistrate or equal rank officer.
D. Valid documents for Address proof for non-individual entities
PAN Intimation Letter Permanent Account Number Intimation issued by IT authority. It must bear name, and address of the person/entity.
Letter from existing Banker (Scheduled Commercial Bank) This has to be obtained in original. No specific format is required. Existing banker must verify name and address of the entity.
Statement of Account Latest 3 months old statement of the account maintained with any scheduled commercial Bank, duly certified by the Bank.
Electricity Bill Latest copy of electricity Bill, not more than 3 months old.
Telephone Bill (Landline Phone) Latest copy of Telephone Bill, not more than 4 months old.
Lease / Leave and License Agreement Copy of registered lease / leave and license agreement which are not expired. (Along with utility bill in the name of landlord / owner).
Premium Receipt Latest (not more than 15 months old) premium receipt of general insurance company. If the premium receipt is more than 12 months old, renewal advice from the insurance company is mandatory.
Certificate Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / Local Self Government Bodies confirming address of the applicant.
Form 18 with ROC Receipt Only for Sec 25/Pvt./Public Ltd. companies where registered address of the company and the communication address as mentioned on AOF is same.
Other Documents

Last available Income Tax return /Assessment order

Latest available Sales Tax return

Latest available Wealth Tax Assessment order/return

Sales Tax registration certificate

Valid Shops & Establishment Certificate. Validity can be extended up to the grace period for renewal as mentioned in such certificate

Valid Trade License. Validity can be extended up to the grace period for renewal as mentioned in such certificate

Factory Registration Certificate

Any other certificate issued for registration / operations / business by Local /State / Central Government / Government Agency

Copy of PAN card in the name of entity

Copy of TAN/TIN card in the name of the entity

Any other certificate of registration issued by professional bodies such as ICAI / ICSI / ICWAI in the name of the entity

Importer –Exporter Code with PAN Card / PAN quoted on the IEC